The all new APR600 ISO11784/11785 RFID Handheld Reader sets a new standard for mobile data collection and connectivity with USB, Bluetooth and WLAN. With a large Colour display, an alphanumeric keypad and an ergonomic but robust housing it is the right tool for everyday work on the farm. The new magnetic USB connection makes data transmission and charging easier than ever. The bi-directional wireless data communication offers unique possibilities in combination with smartphones and wireless networks.
The APR600 is a fully integrated ISO11784/11875 RFID reader with a very good reading range for both HDX and FDX-B and a long operation time. It is not just a powerful EID Reader. It also offers various options for the reliable collection of data on farm or in the field. Its ergonomic and robust housing in combination with the low weight offers an easy and convenient day long work. The integrated Li-Ion battery lasts for many days of work. Even in continuous read mode the battery charge will last for up to 6 hours. Recharging via the USB Port is simple and quick with the unique magnetic coupling.
- In the TASK mode custom data fields can be populated with information in a sequence to record an animal management event, e.g. birth, weighing, vaccination, movement. The tasks can consist of an EID scan, editable selection lists (e.g. medicines), time stamps, numeric and alphanumeric data input and a weight imported from a scale. The TASK can also consist of loops for repeatable data collection (e.g. at lambing).
- With the WEIGHT FROM SCALE Function, weight data can be imported from all major brands of scales via Bluetooth and it can be recorded in combination with the Animal ID in TASKs or DATABASE.
- The CONTINOUS READ Mode enables fast reading and data collection for batches of animals at a time.
- The integrated dynamic DATABASE can be downloaded to the reader memory. Its information can be displayed and edited during operation.
- The free AgriLink Software provided with the APR600 makes the upload of Link lists (VID, Alert) and the Download of the collected data very easy. AgriLink can export the data in Excel Format as well.
For convenient power management the APR600 can be recharged from any USB power source.
- For applications which need a larger physical reach to scan for the electronic ID the APR600 has a port for an external stick antenna.
- The APR600 offers the unique BI-DIRECTIONAL Mode for wireless communication with Smartphones (Bluetooth) and wireless Networks via WLAN. It uses the functionality of a smartphone or network application via the display and keyboard of the APR600. It enables a one-device operation with remote data transfer.
Technical Data of the APR600
|Transponder types||HDX compatible (ISO 11784/5)
FDX-B compatible (ISO 11784/5)
|Read range||25 cm with HDX transponder (Ø 30 mm)
25 cm with FDX-B Transponder (Ø 30 mm)
|Synchronization||Wireless Synchronization allows the
operation with other readers in close
vicinity according to ISO24631-2
|Interfaces||USB (Virtual Comport or Mass Storage Device)
Plug for external antenna
Class 1 Bluetooth module v4.1
Dual Mode: Classic (SPP, HID), BLE
WLAN 802.11: b/g/n up to 72.2 Mbps
802.11 Security: WPA2/WPA Personal,
STA (Station Mode) or Soft AP
TCP or UDP protocol
|Memory||8 GB (1.000.000 records)
25 Tasks with 10.000 records each
Database with 50 information for 10.000 datasets
|Power supply||integrated Li-Ion battery 3.4 Ah (12.2 Wh)
internal charging via USB in max. 4h
with Agrident supplied PSU
|Display||2.4“ TFT (65K colours)|
|Keypad||19 buttons for alphanumeric input incl.
directional pad, “OK” button and two softkeys
|Signals||2 Status LEDs above the display
audio speaker, vibrating motor
|Operating Temp.||-20° to 50° C, -4° to 122° Fahrenheit|
|Storage Temp.||-20° to 60°C, –4° to 140° Fahrenheit|
|Charging Temp.||0° to 45°C, 32° to 113° Fahrenheit|
|Dimensions||L x W x H: 190 x 98 x 40 mm|
|Weight||approx. 280 g|
Download Manuals & Software